Friday, March 25, 2011

Cake Dreams

Welcome to Aunt DM's Dream Cakes!
This Blog is a chronicle of my adventures into the cake baking and decorating world.  Up until about a year ago, I had never even baked a cake let alone decorated one.... little did I know that my cake world was about to open up with a call from my then 3-year old niece.  She had a dream for a Wizard of Oz birthday cake and that was the call that started this obsession. 
So, come along with me while we explore the wonderful world of sugar and fun.

Thanks for stopping by
Aunt DM

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm very excited for your adventure. Can't wait to see it all unfold!
    Best of luck to ya.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you have planned!!! Mmmmmmm cakes.... I love all that I have seen on fb so far!!!

    xoxoxo
    Stacia

    ReplyDelete